Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting expired domains for PR, does it nevertheless work?
12-29-2016, 04:06 PM,
Big Grin  Getting expired domains for PR, does it nevertheless work?
Ive done some tests within the last month or two about expiring domains with PR to see if it is worth your while to find these expired and deleted domains.

My idea why I'd like to use expired domains is the thought that old domains are desired than new domains, and to have immediate PR.

So I attempt to find deleted domains with PR that I will register. One feature of areas I was looking for was that the site still had a, and it was still shown in google.

I won't be mentioning the particular domains here as I need to control the results and stop people from making backlinks to these domains.

I listed about 4 domains, some have PR2 and PR3. Some have a few pages found, some have a few thousand. I also bought a few new areas for my new projects.

I found out that google rarely visits these areas so I want to perfect it but with some fresh backlinks. After creating some backlinks to these domains, two their PR was eventually lost by domains. Both of these domains have only some pages found in google. In one domain, used to do a 301 permanent direct to the brand new index page. Its PR was retained by this domain. One crucial huge difference this domain has set alongside the other two is that this domain has 1000s of pages found in google.

In yet another domain, I did a 301 and redirect it to a brand new domain. The result is that the new domain got indexed faster and more pages were indexed when compared with another new domain I listed at once. But, PR was down seriously to 0.

There's also a case where I did so a 301 direct from a vintage deleted site with PR and never got any benefit from it. This great Profile for sparkgreen8 | Feedbooks encyclopedia has uncountable influential tips for where to allow for this enterprise.

In conclusion, there is still contradictory results on whether getting deleted/expired areas. This dazzling linklicious discount website has many fine suggestions for the meaning behind it. Some works, some won't. My cousin found out about linklicious.me vs lindexed by searching Bing. But, what seem to work is that

a. Old erase domains does incorporate traffic from existing backlinks. Some traffic does be still generated by it, if the old area has a great deal of backlinks.

W. This lovely via paper has various wonderful suggestions for where to mull over it. Other search engines such as for example aol and bing don't seem to have an biases against expired/deleted domains..